Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on June 8, 2021
Seventy-six percent of recently surveyed organizations expressed that they plan to change their service provider portfolios in 2021.
This push is stemming from an acute awareness of risk, changing needs due to digital transformation, and cost-cutting initiatives — driving organizations to consolidate the supply base while focusing on needed niche skills.
In this webinar, our speakers will spotlight key outsourcing topics and trends for 2021, including:
- The ideal service provider mix and how it should vary across categories
- Changes organizations are making to their supplier portfolios and what is yielding the best results
- Where enterprises are using service providers and at what scale
- Organizational strategies when selecting Tier 1 vs. Tier 2 providers
- Strategies for organization’s specialist providers
Who should attend?
- Strategy and Growth Leaders
- Sourcing and Vendor Management Leaders
- Outsourcing and Enterprise IT Department Leaders
- Service Providers
Chief Research Officer
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategies: Less is More in the Next Normal | Blog
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Strategic Supplier Relationships | On-demand Webinar
- Recalibrating for Resiliency – 2021 Key Issues in Global Sourcing – Sourcing and Vendor Management Perspective
- Service Provider Portfolio Rationalization in IT Application Services | Virtual Round Table