60-minute webinar delivered live on Thursday, June 18, 2020
While the COVID-19 crisis has been brutal for all businesses, the efforts to reopen demand you shift your attention to mapping out your business recovery journey. Valuable lessons have been learned, vulnerabilities have been exposed, and norms have shifted.
In this webinar, we will discuss the business opportunities the crisis presents and outline a roadmap of critical issues to consider for both the short-term and the next 12 to 18 months.
You’ll get answers to questions such as:
- Why shifts in IT and business process services are required to efficiently support business operations at scale, flatten your cost curve, increase operational agility, and ensure business resilience?
- What steps can lead to a positive financial impact in 2020?
- What factors should your recovery roadmap include to ensure you thrive through the remainder of the COVID-19 crisis and beyond?
Who should attend and why?
- CIOs, CTOs
- IT/BPO Strategy Heads
- Heads of Outsourcing, IT/BPO Department Heads
- Vendor Management Executives