60-minute webinar on Thursday, March 12, 2020 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 2 p.m. GMT, 7:30 p.m. IST
Automation-led business transformation has been at the top of most organizations’ agendas recently – and for good reason. An effective strategy to leverage intelligent automation can build sustainable competitive advantage. To help you maximize ROI and business value from your intelligent automation investments, we’ll share results of our recent study on what best-in-class enterprises are doing differently to accelerate the adoption of intelligent automation and generate greater value.
Join for answers to the following questions (and more):
- How are enterprises maturing and evolving their intelligent automation capabilities and related outcomes over time?
- What business outcomes are best-in-class organizations achieving from intelligent automation?
- What differentiated intelligent automation capabilities and investments result in superior business outcomes?
- What are the most valuable insights best-in-class organizations can offer to those just starting their intelligent automation journey?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help the following leaders evaluate and elevate their intelligent automation strategies:
- Heads of procurement and sourcing, category managers
- Heads of global in-house centers, shared services centers
- CIOs, CTOs, and digital transformation leads
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live delivery) containing the link to session slides and on-demand playback. In addition, we’ll also provide details on how to take advantage of a special offer to be made during the live delivery.
Chief Research Guru
Exec. Vice President & Distinguished Analyst