60-minute webinar held on Thursday, December 5, 2019 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Despite positive conditions such as historically high stock market, low unemployment, and high interest rates ― market uncertainty continues to heavily impact industry optimism.
Yet, the opportunity to win remains, and the stakes to capitalize on the right investments are higher than ever.
In this session, Everest Group’s Michel Janssen and Eric Simonson will present common sentiments as identified by you and your peers as part of our recent study on enterprise key issues as well as provide breakdowns around five market convictions. In addition, this session will cover:
- Leading implications for enterprises engaged with service providers and key value propositions to consider for both insourcing and outsourcing
- Potential enterprise adjustments around service provider portfolio consolidation, deal size, and value realization
Who should attend and why?
This session will offer results from our recent market survey on enterprise key issues, helping shed light on peer perspectives that reinforce or challenge current thinking as well as present new ideas for consideration.
The content is geared to senior executives:
- Enterprises: Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management, Contract Management, CPO
- Shared Services / Global In-house Centers (GIC)
- IT, Digital Transformation
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live delivery) containing the link to session slides and on-demand playback. In addition, we’ll share details during the live session on how to request one of two special offers designed to help better shape your 2020 outlook and related strategy.
Chief Research Guru