Wednesday, April 5,2017 | 10 a.m. CDT, 11 a.m. EDT, 4 p.m. BST, 8:30 p.m. IST
The global landscape for jobs could be undergoing a significant shift due to President Trump’s campaign promises and early action, which point to a central theme of “Protecting American Jobs.”
Leaders from firms of all types with a global workforce, and even those that are affected more generally by the competitiveness of the American economy should join us for a discussion of the forces shaping talent models in the United States.
In this one-hour webinar we discussed:
- A deep dive on US job losses and the state of the economy
- Trends in the workforce driving the US administration’s actions and its impact on US competitiveness
- Initiatives taken by leading countries and companies to enhance global competitiveness
- Implications for global talent and business models in the near and medium term
Marvin Newell, Partner
Hardik Chokshi, Senior Consultant
Who should listen?
- Enterprise C-level executives, VPs, business leaders and decision-makers that could be impacted by new US administration’s job policies.
- Service provider C-level executives, VPs, business leaders and decision-makers with global talent models and/or competitors with global talent models.