Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The RPA market and technology landscape are rapidly evolving. We have been following the trends closely and have unique insights to offer industry stakeholders as they evaluate how these changes will impact their organizations. From collecting unique datasets to assessing and comparing leading technologies side-by-side, Everest Group has a unique perspective to offer as part of this live event.
In this one-hour webinar we will address the following questions:
- What are the key RPA market trends?
- How are RPA technologies evolving, and what the trends mean for users?
- How are RPA vendors’ commercial models changing?
- What challenges have users faced in deploying RPA?
- How are leading organizations managing their deployments?
Sarah Burnett, Vice President – European Research & Service Optimization Technologies
Amardeep Modi, Senior Analyst – Service Optimization Technologies
Who should attend?
- Enterprises: C-level executives, VPs, and decision-makers of enterprises looking to understand anticipated developments in the RPA space in 2017
- Service providers: C-level executives and VPs interested in understanding the anticipated progression of the RPA space in 2017
- Anyone wanting to understand RPA technology trends in 2017