Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on May 6, 2021
As organizations responded to the social distancing and lockdown measures due to COVID-19, customer experience was severely disrupted in many sectors. More than a year later, buyers and service providers have successfully navigated through these challenges and are accelerating their digital transformation journeys both in preparation for economic recovery and to be more resilient in case of future disruptions.
Despite a slight dip in 2020, the global customer experience management (CXM) services or contact center operations (CCO) market has recovered, and digital CXM is exhibiting robust growth. Service providers are investing heavily in building digital capabilities and partnering with their clients to deliver business value through improved customer experience.
In this webinar, our experts will address the following questions:
- What is digital CXM?
- What changes are expected for CXM operating models?
- How are adoption drivers evolving for CXM/CCO?
- What key trends are shaping the CXM/CCO service provider landscape?
- How are CXM/CCO service providers delivering value through digital transformation?
Who should attend?
- Strategy and growth leaders
- CXM/CCO practice leaders
- Outsourcing and IT department leaders
- BPO Leaders
- Global Sourcing Managers
- Service Providers (broad-based BPO and CXM specialists)
Chief Research Officer