60-minute webinar delivered live on Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.
— Warren Buffet
COVID-19 has impacted all businesses – but even in this difficult time, some have outperformed their peers within the same industry. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the characteristics that have allowed some companies to emerge from the COVID-19-shocked economy better than their peers, including how they’ve been able to ramp back up quickly.
We’ll also cover in detail how you can deploy business models that will be responsive to the new post-COVID-19 normal and can withstand future economic downturns.
You’ll get answers to questions such as:
- What key attributes are enabling some companies to bounce back quickly from our current economic downturn – faster than their peers?
- What characteristics will enable some companies to thrive when the economy recovers?
- What steps should you take now to begin accelerating your digital transformation?
- How should you approach modernizing your legacy systems?
- How does your sourcing model strategy play into your ability to achieve agility and flexibility?
Who should attend and why?
- CIOs, CTOs
- IT/BPO Strategy Heads
- Heads of Outsourcing, IT/BPO Department Heads
- Vendor Management Executives