Complimentary 60-minute webinar to be held on Thursday, September 27, 2018 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Questions we’ll address:
- Is broad-based adoption of Agile Development real or hype?
- How does Agile impact the delivery model for outsourced services?
- How do pricing models need to evolve to capture value from Agile?
- How do Terms & Conditions for Agile contracts need to change to minimize risk and maximize value?
- What are some best practices to consider when negotiating and managing Agile contracts?
As frequent delivery and customer satisfaction become the new currencies for IT organizations, a greater number of enterprises are embracing Agile and DevOps methodologies to rapidly deploy useful software. As traditional, Waterfall-based contracts are unable to manage the ambiguity and complexity related to Agile, the increase in Agile adoption is causing sourcing groups to reassess outsourcing contract templates.
Who should attend, and why?
This webinar will provide Strategic Outsourcing & Vendor Management groups with practical insights for structuring and negotiating Agile contracts.
Senior Vice President