There is much demand for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) but adoption can raise a number of questions and challenges for those who are at the start of their automation journeys.
On September 14, members of the NOA will be presented with a valuable opportunity to hear Sarah Burnett of Everest Group talk about strategies for enterprise-grade automation, service providers’ approach to automated services plus partnerships and contracting models. In addition, the event will include industry specialists who will also cover the following topics:
- Should companies deploy RPA internally or hire a service provider to do it for them?
- Should they buy the software licenses or buy through their service providers?
- Should automation be in the scope of their outsourcing contracts?
- Lessons for the next phase; emerging challenges and characteristics of successful adoption
- Emerging challenges as the market ramps up, and organizations attempt to scale their automation capability
These presentations will use ongoing research into successful RPA adopters to pull out attributes and practices of successful organizations.
- Sarah Burnett, automation expert and Vice President, Research, Everest Group
- Simon Gamlin, Partner/International Head of IT & Outsourcing, Eversheds
- Leslie Willcocks, Professor and Director of the Outsourcing Unit, London School of Economics and Political Science