We lead clients from insight to action
Everest Group is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and sourcing.
As a trusted advisor, we help our clients – senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors – improve their operational and financial performance.
Working side-by-side with our clients, we support them in making informed, high-impact decisions that help them achieve sustained value.
Clients find that our insights and guidance empower them to dramatically improve their organizations’ efficiency, effectiveness, agility, and responsiveness.
What makes Everest Group different?
First and foremost, it’s the integrated power of our deep sourcing knowledge, problem-solving skills, and original research. No other firm has it.
What else sets us apart?
- Problem-solving skills. A majority of our consultants are MBAs with top-tier management consulting experience. We work alongside the largest and most complex organizations in the world, helping them to solve their challenges, which, in turn, further sharpens our problem-solving capabilities.
- Objective, unbiased guidance. Because we do not provide underlying sourcing services nor have financial investments in service providers or related entities, we approach each engagement with an open mind without presumptions, preconceptions or predetermined agendas.
- Depth of sourcing knowledge. We have been advising clients on sourcing since 1991. Prior to joining Everest Group, many of our consultants and analysts had previous roles at service providers and/or for enterprises managing sourcing relationships.
- Research. Our research is the central source of strategic intelligence, analysis, and insight for business leaders within the services market. We cover a range of information technology, business processes, locations, and service delivery models.
- Adaptable approach. We flexibly tailor our robust tools, templates, and methodologies to each client’s unique situation.
- 360-degree view of the industry. We advise users of services, providers of services, private equity firms, and country organizations in six continents across all industry categories. This comprehensive view benefits all our clients.