Top Wealth Management Products
The wealth management industry has massively changed in the past few years due to the democratization of wealth management services, generational wealth transfer, the rise of unconventional asset classes, and increased demand for hyper-personalized services. Next-generation investors are increasingly demanding that innovative products such as cryptocurrency and ESG-compliant sustainable investments be included in their portfolios. Robo-advisors are also offering personalized advisory services at affordable prices. Technology intervention is driving a shift in wealth management services, with the digital advisory model enabling innovative customer interaction.
Wealth management technology providers are developing end-to-end solutions to serve the entire value chain. They are also building a strong partnership ecosystem with WealthTechs, FinTechs, and hyperscalers to expand their market reach. Wealth managers are acknowledging the changing demand trends and are differentiating themselves by offering innovative products and hyper-personalized services.
In this report, we assess 16 wealth management technology providers’ vision & capability and market impact, based on which we categorize them as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants. The research will help wealth management enterprises select the right-fit technology provider for their needs, while technology providers will be able to benchmark themselves against the competition.
In this PEAK Matrix® Report, we:
- Classify 16 wealth management technology providers as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants on Everest Group’s proprietary PEAK Matrix® framework
- Examine key trends in the wealth management space
- Study the competitive landscape of technology providers for wealth management solutions
- Look at key enterprise sourcing considerations (strengths and limitations) for each of the 16 technology providers evaluated
- Industry: wealth management
- Geography: global
- Our assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2022, interactions with leading technology and digital services providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the wealth management products market
How Technology Can Help the Wealth Management Industry Navigate Coming Changes in 2023
New Sustainability and ESG Investment Regulations will Spur a Second Digitalization Wave in Wealth Management
How Changing Demographics and the Pandemic are Influencing Wealth Management
Wealth Management: Market Trends You Need to Know
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.