Top US Contingent Staffing Services
While the US contingent staffing industry sustained its growth momentum through 2019, the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the industry in 2020, and the use of contingent staffing plummeted across the country. In 2021, talent demand surged due to a rapid rise in the talent demand-supply gap, labor pyramid distortions, and the Great Resignation. However, providers showed resilience and focused on improvements such as remote service delivery, learning and upskilling, and new technologies.
The report analyzes the performance of 33 contingent staffing providers and examines:
- The US contingent staffing provider landscape
- The US IT Contingent Staffing Provider PEAK Matrix®: classification of multiple US IT contingent staffing providers into Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants on Everest Group’s proprietary PEAK Matrix framework
- The US Engineering Contingent Staffing Provider PEAK Matrix: classification of multiple US engineering contingent staffing providers into Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants on Everest Group’s proprietary PEAK Matrix framework
- The US Business & Professionals Contingent Staffing Provider PEAK Matrix Assessment: classification of multiple US BPS contingent staffing providers into Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants on Everest Group’s proprietary PEAK Matrix framework
- Everest Group’s analysis of service providers:
- US contingent staffing providers’ capability assessment on seven dimensions: market adoption, portfolio mix, value delivered, scope of services offered, innovation & investments, delivery footprint, and vision & strategy
- Key strengths and limitations for each contingent staffing provider
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report:
This report examines the dynamics of the contingent staffing provider landscape in the US and its impact on the US contingent staffing market (IT staffing, engineering staffing, and business & professionals staffing) in 2021. It provides a market overview and analyzes areas in which providers have differentiated themselves.
How Small Banks Can Accelerate Digital Transformation
Five Traits of Effective Digital Transformation Leadership: Key Takeaways from 500+ Senior IT Executives
Next-Generation Infrastructure – The Backbone of Your Digital Transformation
Redesigning Your Outsourcing Portfolio for a Digital World
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.