Top Guidewire Service Providers
P&C insurers are increasingly looking to adopt third-party core platforms to address the limitations of legacy core systems and drive front-to-back-office transformation to future-proof their IT estates. Guidewire has emerged as a preferred core platform for P&C insurers looking for a modern core to power superior front-office experiences. Additionally, Guidewire’s push toward Guidewire cloud, coupled with its continued investments to build supporting data and digital capabilities, is pushing P&C insurers to leverage the broader offerings portfolio and maximize value from existing investments in the core.
IT service providers are responding by aligning their investments with Guidewire’s vision and gaining partner-recognized specializations across products and demand geographies. They are making significant investments to expand their Guidewire-certified talent pools, build accelerators/frameworks to address key concerns around on-budget and on-time implementations, and help insurers craft a cloud strategy built around Guidewire.
In this report, we assess 24 Guidewire service providers featured on the Guidewire Services PEAK Matrix®. The study will enable buyers to choose the best-fit provider based on their sourcing considerations, while providers will be able to benchmark their performance against each other.
The report features:
- Provide an overview of the Guidewire services market – size, growth, and drivers
- Assess 24 leading Guidewire service providers on Everest Group’s Services PEAK Matrix® evaluation framework
- List the characteristics of Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants
- Present Everest Group’s take on the strengths and limitations of each provider
- Industry: insurance
- Geography: global
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2021-22, interactions with leading Guidewire service providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the Guidewire services market
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.