Case #1: Everest Group partnered with a mid-tier system integrator to build a data-driven proactive sales motion for priority accounts to initiate sole sourced pursuits.
The client sought Everest Group support to:
- Build a data-driven (based on market and account intelligence) proactive pitch for 10 accounts to shape either run-transform or build-transform engagements
- Provide ongoing support (review and benchmark) to craft effective proposals for each account that moves to a proposal development stage
To assist on this journey, Everest Group supported the client across the following three dimensions:
- Account prioritization – identification of top target accounts for proactive account pitches based on service provider-specific intelligence and account-specific intelligence
- Proactive pitch decks – customized pitch decks for each account covering the market and client context, peer insights, the account’s key priorities/mandates, and the service provider’s value proposition that best aligns with the target account’s needs and credentials (capabilities and experience)
- Pitch-to-proposal support – ongoing pursuit support with incremental content artifacts as well as review and benchmarking support for design of winning proposals
The project helped the client to channel its sales investments, pivoting from offering-based to needs-based pitches, evolving differentiated storytelling, elevating positioning in the account, and increasing mindshare by creating influence via thought leadership.
Case #2: Everest Group conducted a webinar on digital transformation for sustainable resilience – lessons for scaling digital transformation in 2021
While most companies believe they are digital companies, powered by digital platforms, the pandemic has further accelerated the need for Fortune 1000 companies to adopt digital strategies.
In this webinar, we examined and showcased how large enterprises are approaching digital transformation, including their use of data and AI, automation, interactive experiences, Internet of Things, and organizational and talent models. By delving into the data from 2020, we surfaced the structural changes and investments enterprises need to undertake to scale their digital transformation efforts.
The webinar answered the following key questions.
- What is successful digital transformation in a post-pandemic economy that ensures enterprises thrive?
- Which themes will dominate digital adoption in 2021?
- What should you not do in your digital transformation journey?
- How should you prepare for a post-digital future?
The key takeaways for the participants were:
- Enterprises need to construct their businesses with data at the foundation.
- Talent is a major roadblock that needs to be addressed proactively
- Adopting agility as a default organizational setting
- Rethinking the platform and partnership ecosystem is essential to drive change at scale
- An organization’s culture can render all investments and strategies worthless, investing in building a conducive culture is essential to succeed
You can access the on-demand webinar here.