Top Global RPO Services
After experiencing a severe contraction in 2020, providers saw a sharp jump in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) demand in 2021 in the wake of the Great Resignation. As enterprises struggled to hire talent, providers stepped in with their expertise to augment talent acquisition activities for clients of all sizes and across industries.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 – Global and EMEA
The report analyzes the performance of 37 RPO service providers and includes:
- The RPO service provider landscape
- The RPO PEAK Matrix® 2022 – global and EMEA
- Classification of the providers into Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants on Everest Group’s proprietary PEAK Matrix® framework
- Eight providers as the 2022 Star Performers, based on the YoY movement of providers on the PEAK Matrix
- Everest Group’s analysis of the providers
- Providers’ overall RPO capability is assessed by evaluating them along seven dimensions – market adoption, portfolio mix, value delivered, scope of services offered, innovation & investments, delivery footprint, and vision and strategy
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report:
This report examines the dynamics of the global and EMEA RPO service provider landscape and the impact that providers created in 2021. The study will assist key stakeholders – providers, buyers, and technology providers – in understanding the current state of the global RPO services provider market.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 – Global and EMEA
Our Latest Thinking
Pricing Variation in Recruitment Process Outsourcing Deals
Total Talent Acquisition (TTA) Demand is Rising
Recruitment Process Outsourcing 4.0
RPO’s Future Technology Model: A Seamless, Integrated Digital Ecosystem
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.