Client Success Story #1: A leading global systems integrator engaged Everest Group to conduct a deep-dive study and workshop on the current competitive landscape for sustainability technology enablement services in the European market.
This custom study investigated:
- Who the market leaders and niche players were across ESG programs
- How these players were evolving their own internal ESG initiatives and what offerings they brought to the market
- What was the strength of these offerings and alignment with market needs
- What were the market engagement strategies
The study gave the client a clear understanding of the maturity of the sustainability technology enablement services market landscape, a sense of their own positioning in that landscape, and guidance on growth opportunities and how best to capitalize on them.
Client Success Story #2: Amy Fong and Rita Soni spoke at SIG’s 2022 Procurement Technology Summit on April 5, 2022, in the session titled, “ESG in Services: What Sourcing Teams Must Know to Do More.”
As a prequel to the event, Rita did a podcast with SIG CEO Dawn Tiura where they discussed:
- An in-depth view of Everest Group’s “purpose framework” and Rita’s focus area – impact sourcing
- Avoiding “greenwashing” by focusing on the business case for sustainability
- ESG’s role in the business services industry and what companies can do to incorporate and live by these goals
Rita and Amy built upon the message by presenting:
- Current trends in the global services industry across all three aspects of E, S, and G
- Guidance to conference participants on ways to better use their services spend to reach organization diversity and sustainability goals
- A deep dive into the potential of impact sourcing