APPLY ON LINKEDIN
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: London Area, UK (Hybrid)
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services – this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 – the largest and most complex companies of the world – use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
Everest Group is a global firm, with headquarters in Dallas and offices across the US, Canada, the UK, and India. This role is for our London office, but the candidate can be based from home and must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
This is an exciting new opportunity to support the growth of Everest Group within the UK and Europe. Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Director, you will help implement marketing campaigns aligned with the region’s demographics and work closely with our global marketing team, senior internal stakeholders, and the sales team. You will support the development and implementation of solid online and offline marketing campaigns, including organising events, hosting webinars, managing conference partnerships, etc. This is an ideal role for a goal-oriented professional looking for mentorship and wide-ranging experience in a growing company.
- Play a critical role in planning online and offline campaigns to generate new leads and expand brand coverage
- Plan and manage corporate webinars
- Assist in event production and planning by sourcing venues, targeting clients, and promoting and occasionally attending events (e.g., executive dinners, roundtables, conferences, seminars etc.)
- Craft client invitations, proofread and edit for online and offline events, and contribute to the regional newsletter and other corporate communications
- Leverage analytics in CRM
- Update data and produce monthly and quarterly reporting
- Support the creation of regional assets and posts for social media activity
- Encourage and assist the regional team on increasing social presence
- Leverage company-wide campaigns, encouraging engagement with Europe targets
- Support the client follow-up process
- Work closely and regularly with the wider marketing team to ensure standard processes are followed and regional campaigns are transparent
- Support the execution of annual marketing plans and provide insights and recommendations to improve results
Required skills / Aptitude
- B2B, professional services marketing experience
- Event management experience, including delivering both in-person and online events (emphasis on webinars)
- Digital marketing experience, including marketing database management tools and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-player mentality with the ability to influence across the organization
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take self-initiative and ownership, roll-up sleeves, make strategic decisions, and deliver results with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated track record of creating & executing marketing strategy and tactics
- Strong analytical acumen to derive insights from sales and market data to inform marketing strategies and evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs
- Ability to develop creative solutions, including writing/editing copy and directing graphic design while working within our regulatory and legal procedures
Everest Group complies with the GDPR, CCPA/CPRA and other data protection regulations.
For more information on how Everest Group processes your personal information, please read our Privacy Notice. By submitting this application, you indicate that you have read and understand our privacy terms and consent to the processing of your personal information by us. To exercise your data subject rights under GDPR, CCPA/CPRA you can write to us at [email protected]
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.