Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
As they say, hindsight is 20/20, and this year is no exception. In this webinar, we’ll look at what we have learned so far in 2020 and what you need to know as you plan for success next year.
Join us as we highlight the important trends in pricing and contracting models for global services that have emerged in 2020 and critical issues to consider as your organization plans for 2021. Our experts will discuss how contractual models have been shifting and what changes to expect in the next year.
What questions will the webinar answer?
- How are contractual models shifting?
- When does a managed services model make sense, and what should be considered?
- How does the move to Agile IT fit into an outsourced IT environment?
- What competitive trends are we seeing with new deals and renewals?
- What is likely to change as we look toward 2021?
Who should attend?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities, particularly:
- Senior executives of Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management, Contract Management organizations
Chief Research Officer