Do you thoroughly understand how the current economic environment has impacted outsourcing pricing? And do you have a clear game plan on how to take advantage of the opportunities underfoot? As a part of the tailspin of COVID-19, recent changes to pricing constructions have emerged quickly – some are simple shifts, while others are significant.
In this webinar, we’ll partner with IAOP to share our research-based insights on what you need to know about the recent IT and BPO transaction pricing changes. As well as share our expertise on when and how you should approach the topic of pricing with your provider, while preserving the sense of “partnership” you’ve built.
You’ll hear research-based insights, including those gathered in conversations with executives in the trenches grappling with these issues amidst our current economic realities and future uncertainties.
What questions will the webinar answer?
- How is the next normal impacting your providers’ business model – and how is that changing pricing?
- What are the latest pricing trends impacting enterprises and service providers?
- Are there areas of high variation in my commercial contracts that could lead to seemingly counter-intuitive deal pricing behavior?
- Are there near-term price shift due to our current economic environment that I should be prepared for?
- In what direction are outsourcing contract tenets trending?
- Is it time to re-evaluate our organization’s agreements?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities:
- Senior executives of Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management, Contract Management organizations
- CPOs, CIOs
Thursday, September 3, 2020; 11:30 AM ET / 8:30 AM PT
Live, virtual event
Chief Research Guru, Everest Group
Vice President, Everest Group
Partner, Everest Group
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live presentation) containing the link to the slides and on-demand playback.