60-minute webinar delivered live on Thursday, July 16, 2020
With the impact of COVID-19 still threatening the economy, business leaders are facing pressure from every direction. An increase in long-term Work From Home (WFH) roles, the need for a business continuity plan (BCP) that is resilient across locations, the urgency of automation, and mounting cost pressures are enough to keep us tense and questioning our next move.
Everything is on the table – reevaluating your outsourcing portfolio and location strategy – to ensure the business is ready to withstand the future.
Join us to hear answers to questions such as:
- What options should you consider as part of your outsourcing locations strategy and provider portfolio considering the shifting environment?
- What strategic decisions should you make to move forward right now and over the longer term?
- How are service providers and your peers tackling the challenges of long-term WFH?
Who should attend?
- Strategic Sourcing leaders
- Vendor management leaders / Vendor Management Officers
- Category Managers
- Sourcing Managers
Chief Research Officer