60-minute webinar delivered live on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
To say that 2020 has been a turbulent year is an understatement. While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect services delivery today, the resulting economic downturn will have longer-term impact. As a result, organizations like yours are rapidly refocusing, reprioritizing, and redesigning their workforce strategies.
What are the ideal approaches to reduce risks and tap into the most suited talent at the right location in the most optimal construct?
Join this webinar to hear our experts share their insights based on our research – including conversations with executives who are right in the trenches, addressing these challenges.
The webinar will help answer questions such as:
- How has COVID-19 impacted enterprise workforce strategies to date?
- What is the next normal for locations and delivery strategies in this unfolding economic environment? Will the balance between offshore, nearshore, and onshore change?
- How can organizations make their Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategies simultaneously resilient and responsive?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities:
- Executives of Strategic Outsourcing and Vendor Management organizations; leaders of Category Management organizations
- Heads of the Global Business Services (GBS) / Shared Services Centers (SSCs), Senior Strategy Executives, Global Sourcing Managers
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live presentation) containing the link to the slides and on-demand playback.