60-minute webinar delivered live on Thursday, May 28, 2020 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download and view the presentation
When it comes to outsourcing pricing, do you know what you don’t know? The method and manner of pricing outsourcing deals never stop changing. Some recent changes have come on the scene rapidly and are significant – others are simply incremental shifts. Join us as we explore recent IT and BPO transactions pricing changes that we’re seeing in the market.
We’ll cover major disruptions – including our current economic environment; the impact of geopolitical restrictions; and, key commercial contract terms. Nothing is off the table.
Be sure to join this webinar to hear our experts share their research-based insights, including those gathered in conversations with executives in the trenches grappling with these issues amidst our current economic realities and future uncertainties.
What questions will the webinar answer?
- What current pricing-related trends are impacting both enterprises and service providers?
- Are there areas of high variation in my commercial contracts that could lead to seemingly counter-intuitive deal pricing behavior?
- Are there near-term price movements that I should expect and be prepared for?
- In what direction are outsourcing contract tenets trending?
- Is it time to re-evaluate our organization’s agreements?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities:
- Senior executives of Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management, Contract Management organizations
- CPOs, CIOs
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live presentation) containing the link to the slides and on-demand playback.
Chief Research Officer