In the past, GBS organizations have displayed resilience – tackling the ongoing pandemic and intensified talent war. For 2023, GBS organizations must maintain this “persevere” mindset and continue alignment with CEO mandates.
In this on-demand webinar, our analysts will discuss how GBS leaders can sustain the strong momentum they have developed.
What questions does the on-demand webinar answer for the participants?
- What are GBS leaders’ strategic priorities for 2023?
- How can GBS organizations continue to build their strong foundation and drive more alignment with the enterprise?
- What actions should be prioritized?
- What steps can GBS organizations take to stay on top of talent needs for 2023 and beyond?
Who should attend:
- GBS site leaders
- Heads of GBS/GIC/GCC
- GBS strategy leaders
- Tech talent leaders
- Global services leaders
- Heads of enterprise teams and business units
- GBS of the Future: Toward an Integrated and Borderless GBS Model (Part 1) | Report
- GBS of the Future: Toward an Integrated and Borderless GBS Model (Part 2) | Report
- Creating More Value: Building Global Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in GBS Organizations | A How-to Guide | Report
- State of Play in GBS Change Management | Report
- Why GBS Change Management Is the Key To Added Value And ROI | On-Demand Webinar