The Asia Pacific (APAC) macroeconomic environment has experienced considerable ups and downs; additionally, banking and financial services (BFS) firms are up against the dual challenge of bringing in cost efficiencies while staying current with the latest technologies.
Amid these ongoing challenges, the paradigm of modernization is shifting from a point-in-time activity to continuous evolution.
In this webinar, our experts will discuss how, in an era where cost savings is critical, continuous modernization for BFS firms is key.
Our speakers will discuss:
- What are the key business, technology, and sourcing priorities of BFS firms in Asia Pacific as they accelerate their modernization journey?
- What is the current state of maturity, and what are the primary challenges for the modernization of banking systems in APAC?
- What are the key considerations and best practices to modernize core systems in an era of conservative budgets?
Who should attend?
- CIOs and CTOs
- IT strategy heads
- Heads of outsourcing
- Procurement managers
- Senior marketing executives
- Heads of BFS division
- BFS solutions heads
- Senior IT applications executives
- Senior IT sales executives
- BFS products heads