Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on April 8, 2021
Despite being a year of rough waters for most industries, global delivery locations and delivery center set-ups saw trends of growth throughout 2020.
In this webinar, Everest Group’s Michel Janssen, Chief Research Officer, and Anurag Srivastava, Vice President, were joined by senior workforce and locations strategy practitioner Daniel Rose, Head of Strategy and Operations at Novartis, and Rajat Bhatnagar, Extended Workforce Solutions Business Partner at Google, for a 360-degree perspective on global workforce and delivery locations strategies — including what changed in 2020 and what to aim for in 2021.
The experts discussed:
- The effects of COVID-19 on global workforce and delivery locations strategies
- Leveraging offshore vs. nearshore vs. onshore locations
- Implementing hub-and spoke or centers of excellence (CoE) models
- The impacts of work from home (WFH) on real estate and how it compares to flexible office space trends
- Trends in leveraging alternative talent models
- Global Locations State of the Market 2020: Moving Forward in Turbulent Times | Locations PEAK Matrix®
- Webinar Deck: Impact of COVID-19 Beyond WFH: The Future of Delivery and Locations Strategies
- Is Work From Home (WFH) the Future of Work? A Perspective on WFH, Locations, and Delivery Strategy Beyond COVID-19
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Global Delivery Locations and Portfolio Strategies
Chief Research Officer
Head of Strategy and Operations
Business Partner, Extended Workforce Solutions