Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on March 25, 2021
Industry 4.0 — the latest phase in the industrial revolution driven by the transformation and convergence of cyber and physical systems — has experienced rapid growth globally. Enterprises are looking to enhance visibility, predictability, and productivity in their operations as themes such as interconnectivity, digitalization, and automation become more ubiquitous.
In this webinar, Everest Group’s Michel Janssen, Chief Research Officer, Mayank Maria, Practice Director, and Akshat Vaid, Vice President, discuss the current adoption rates of Industry 4.0, key value levers for enterprises, and the role that service providers play in accelerating enterprise adoption.
Our experts answer the following questions:
- What are the current levels of Industry 4.0 adoption across verticals and geographies?
- What are the key themes that will accelerate Industry 4.0 journeys?
- What impact has the pandemic had on Industry 4.0 investments, and what enabling investments are service providers making?
- What role are service providers playing in accelerating enterprise Industry 4.0 adoption, and how should enterprises select an outsourcing partner?
- Industry 4.0 Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020: the Transformational Leap in Cyber-physical Convergence
Chief Research Officer