Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on Thursday, November 5, 2020.
5G has had a significant impact on the telecom industry’s engineering priorities – for both the provisioning and the consumption parts of the ecosystem.
In this webinar, we will discuss the impact of 5G on engineering activities in telecom, including the specific engineering imperatives for telecom provision ecosystem members – infrastructure providers, telecom service providers, end-device vendors, cloud vendors, start-ups, and academia.
In addition, we’ll provide insights to IT leaders on how they can significantly improve their existing operating models to maximize business value – a need that the pandemic has accelerated.
Join us to gain insights and perspectives of 5G’s immediate and longer-term implications on the telecom industry.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the business and technology implications of 5G on telecom companies, the supporting ecosystem, and consumers?
- What impact has the COVID-19 pandemic had on global 5G adoption?
- What is the near-term outlook for 5G adoption?
Who should attend?
This session will help the following leaders evaluate and elevate their 5G strategies:
- CTOs and other senior leaders of engineering services
- Communication equipment vendor and telecom service provider senior leaders
- Engineering services leaders and 5G business leaders in service providers
Chief Research Officer