60-minute webinar delivered live on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
As the contingent or “alternative” workforce becomes an increasingly critical component of the overall talent strategies for most global enterprises, stakeholders are finding it extremely challenging to effectively manage. Definition and classification, visibility into the mammoth spend, and balancing conflicting internal stakeholder priorities are among the most worrisome elements.
Based on our recent Contingent Workforce Management Pinnacle Model® analysis, our experts will answer:
- Which contingent workforce management strategies and related practices result in the best business outcomes?
- What roles are business and functional stakeholders playing in procuring and managing the contingent workforce?
- How is technology empowering best-in-class organizations, or Pinnacle Enterprises®, to achieve superior results
Who should attend and why?
This session will help the following leaders evaluate and elevate their contingent workforce strategies:
- Heads of procurement and sourcing, category managers
- IT: CIOs, CTOs, BPO and talent management leads
- HR: contingent labor/workforce management leads
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live delivery) containing the link to session slides and on-demand playback. In addition, we’ll also provide details on how to take advantage of a special offer to be made during the live delivery.
Chief Research Guru