Evolution in the IT function is inevitable. The very nature of technology is constantly shifting. Sourcing teams can better manage value from emerging technologies across the adoption cycle, from Research and Development (R&D) and exploration to scaled adoption.
In this webinar, we will explore six things sourcing teams can do to stay ahead of new technology trends, including:
- How to understand the emerging technologies landscape in the near term (12-24 months) and medium term (2-5 years)
- How to recognize where these emerging technologies are on the adoption curve, and what their impact could be on sourcing dynamics and strategy
- When to adapt existing category strategies and when to create new categories to support the adoption of emerging technologies
- How to align the evolution of supplier segmentation and portfolio strategy to the new IT landscape
- How to identify the roles and skills of the future to stay ahead of business and IT demand
- Ways to measure value from emerging tech services category management
Who should attend?
- IT sourcing leaders
- Sourcing managers
- Category managers
- Heads of indirect sourcing