Traditional IT and business process services (BPS) service providers are becoming more intentional in creating and activating career opportunities in underserved communities.
By identifying previously untapped talent pools that can provide leverage in various roles across the outsourcing industry, impact sourcing can create both inward (business) and outward (social) impact for service provider organizations.
Join Everest Group experts and Sustainability Fellows for an engaging discussion on creating meaningful and intentional impact sourcing programs that benefit both the business and the community. Together and with your peers, we will discuss what is needed to implement impact sourcing and how to be an agent of positive change in your community.
• Learn what peak impact sourcing looks like
• Explore foundational frameworks to design an impact sourcing program
• Uncover what success looks like
• Engage in a discussion around policy and best practices
• Discuss ways to steer the buyers’ mindset toward impact sourcing
Who should attend?
• Services provider stakeholders
• Internal diversity and inclusion leaders
• Sustainability leaders
Virtual Roundtable Guidelines
The only price of admission is participation. Attendees should be prepared to share their experiences and be willing to engage in discourse.
Everest Group will approve each attendance request to ensure an appropriate group size and mix of participants. The sessions are 90 minutes in duration and include introductions, a short presentation, and a facilitated discussion.