We invite you to join us for our Corporate Social Responsibility in Services Categories, What’s Working Virtual Roundtable on Thursday, June 10, 2021, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability are increasingly becoming priority initiatives for many companies. Everest Group’s most recent data shows that nearly two-thirds of companies are taking action and implementing CSR into the way they select and monitor service providers.
In this interactive session, we’ll discuss the actions taken to address key areas like impact sourcing, responsible labor practices, diversity, carbon footprint, community development, and accessibility.
We will also explore tactics your peers are taking and the challenges they are facing.
Who should attend?
- Sourcing/Outsourcing leaders
- Diversity, sustainability, and compliance leaders
- Corporate Social Responsibility leaders
- Category managers
- Procurement teams
What you will take away:
- Which types of CSR and sustainability initiatives are the highest priority for services categories
- What kind of tactics and policies are currently being put into place
- How can organizations move beyond compliance
- What lessons have other organizations learned when implementing CSR
Principal Analyst, Impact Sourcing & Sustainability Research