Join us Thursday, April 22, 2021, at 9 am CDT, 10 am EDT, 3 pm BST, 7:30 pm IST
As an IT leader, you know there is a need to create a future-ready IT talent base, but what is the best approach and what will yield results? Most enterprises currently struggle to create a sustainable workforce strategy.
In this webinar, Everest Group’s analysts will discuss the key principles of a holistic IT workforce strategy, and practical considerations to successfully bring it to life.
If you’re an executive in a business that develops IT workforce strategies, you will gain valuable insights from our expert analysis, including answers to questions such as:
- Why are current IT talent development initiatives not yielding the desired outcomes?
- What are the foundational elements of an effective IT workforce strategy?
- What are the key considerations and best practices to execute on the strategy?
Who should attend?
This session will help the following leaders evaluate and elevate their IT strategies:
- C-suite leaders across IT and business processes
- Senior IT leaders
- IT HR heads
- IT workforce strategy leaders
- Winning the War for Talent: An Enterprise Guide to Building a Sustainable Workforce Strategy
- Charting the Skilling Journey to Build the IT Services Talent of Tomorrow: Replacing the Commodity IT Services Role Definitions
- The Future of Talent in Quality Assurance
- Talent Readiness for Next-generation IT Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2020: Closing the Demand-Supply Gap
- Digital Transformation | Preparing for the Future of Talent
Chief Research Officer