Only a small percentage of enterprise call-centers use Robotic Process Automation or Intelligent Virtual Agents at scale in the front or back office. Everest Group’s Skand Bhargava join Jacada’s Scott Merritt, Global Head of Automation, to discuss how the current pandemic will change the way organizations will engage with BPO partners. Key learnings you can expect include:
- How BPO partners can innovate to help solve contact-center pain points
- How BPOs can leverage automation to drive seamless customer interactions, potentially eliminating the need for live assistance or back-office follow-ups.
- How Intelligent Virtual Agents can add a layer of intelligence to existing RPA bots, creating a new zone of excellence.
- How leading BPOs successfully monetize the value they create through intelligent automation.
Who Should Attend
- Customer Operations, Contact Centers & Customer Service Pros
- Customer Experience Strategy & Execution Pros
- COOs, CIOs, CTOs and Digital Transformation Pros
- BPOs, Vendor Management Pros
June 16, 2020; 11:00 AM EST
Global Head of Automation