60-minute webinar delivered live on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 | 1 p.m. CDT, 2 p.m. EDT, 7 p.m. BST, 11:30 p.m. IST
The spread of COVID-19 has wreaked major havoc on financial markets around the world. Although much remains uncertain – especially as necessary social distancing measures broaden and extend – it’s clear an economic shockwave is upon us.
First in a series, this webinar will provide insights on how to evaluate your sourcing strategy to ensure your organization effectively traverses the downturn and thrives when the recovery – both from the pandemic and the economic bust – begins.
You’ll gain valuable insights from our experts, including answers to questions such as:
- What costs within the structure of your IT and business processing services can be addressed at this time?
- How are your business processes potentially preventing you from fully realizing the value of your IT investments in scale, automation, resiliency and predictive management?
- Why should you think about recovery when the downturn is still taking shape?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations calibrate their current response efforts to strengthen their organizations position in the short term and position themselves for future opportunities:
- CFOs, Finance executives
- IT executives
- Heads of global shared services centers
- CPOs, heads of procurement and sourcing, category managers
- Outsourcing strategy leaders, IT/BPO department heads, vendor managers