Process Orchestration Products
Process orchestration enables business users to design, manage, and monitor end-to-end business processes. It is gaining popularity worldwide, offering numerous applications across various business functions and industries. Its benefits encompass improving workforce productivity, ensuring strict process governance and compliance, and enhancing customer experience. Technology providers have been quick to adapt, enhancing their products’ capabilities, features, and functionalities to meet market demands. However, enterprises must select the right-fit process orchestration technology partners to achieve success.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this report, we deliver:
- Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® evaluation of 24 process orchestration technology providers and their categorization as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants
- An overview of process orchestration products and different applications
- The competitive landscape of the process orchestration technology provider market
- Key process orchestration technology trends
- Providers’ key strengths and limitations
- Process orchestration software products that are sold on license, irrespective of any ongoing business or IT process outsourcing or managed services
- All industries and geographies
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2023, interactions with leading process orchestration technology providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the process orchestration market
Related PEAK Matrix® Assessments
Operational Technology (OT) Security Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Talent Readiness for Next-generation IT Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
MedTech Operations PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Our Latest Thinking
Cognizant Conveys its Commitment to Growth to Analysts at Inaugural Event with New Leadership Team
Business Process Services and Recession: Key Trends
6 Best Practices to Successfully Adopt and Scale Process Orchestration
Understanding Enterprise Process Orchestration Software
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.