Job Title: Vice President / Director, Total Rewards
Location City: Gurgaon / Bangalore
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, engineering services, and sourcing. Our clients include leading global companies, service providers, and investors. Clients use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world.
With you on the journey
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
We are seeking a talented Vice President/Director to lead Total Rewards globally, largely U.S., U.K., and India. Primarily responsible for evaluating compensation, benefits, and the total rewards landscape. To understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research. To recommend trends, plan, design, and implement a comprehensive rewards strategy and programs that align with the meritocratic culture of the firm, while ensuring we can stay competitive and compliant with changing trends and legislation. The position reports to the Chief People Officer. The individual will work closely with the C- suite, HR /Finance, and Partners globally.
- Design, implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy, and programs including benefits, recognition, and work/life balance programs.
- Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives.
Identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations/ modifications that align to support the achievement of business goals.
- Effectively plans and directs the implementation and administration of all benefit plans including annual open enrolment efforts, retiral / statutory etc. while staying compliant with country-specific requirements.
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing the performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Acts as a project manager for total rewards for all acquisitions; including integration of newly acquired businesses and employees into current benefits, continuity of care /coverage etc.
- Develops and coordinates communication strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Prepares annual budget for total rewards and manages expenditure related to benefit programs.
- Supports all compensation planning processes in collaboration with Business, HR, and Operations.
- Ensures that programs are competitive, internally equitable, and cost-effective while ensuring compliance to country-specific requirements.
- Develops internal operating procedures and controls administering / managing benefits.
- Determines and reports metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and initiatives.
- Communicates actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-service line impacts and reconcile data.
- Manages data in accordance with the company’s record retention policies / procedures and state and federal laws /regulations by country.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
- Consults and works with the leadership on organizational changes impacting talent, such as relocation compensation fitment and benefits.
- Designs, implements, and administers “executive compensation” plans including Long term incentives.
- Partners in design, implementation, and administration of variable incentives for leadership
- Takes up special projects, as assigned from time to time.
Experience and Education Requirements
We are seeking a highly-skilled Total Rewards professional to grow our talent model while staying aligned with our culture.
This person should have:
- Solid experience in the field of Total Rewards, encompassing designing competitive compensation models, benefit programs including and not limited to reward and recognition initiatives globally.
- Experience in developing model compensation bands that would enhance our employer value proposition across all levels of the organization.
- Strong data focussed / analytics experience in the areas of compensation and Total Rewards
- HR Consulting experience and/or HR line experience with progressive organizations, with advising senior leaders on total rewards strategy
- Strong stakeholder management and problem-solving to evaluate and drive adoption of initiatives for our evolving talent models
- Demonstrated experience in change management and the ability to connect cross functional teams during transitions or adoptions of new programs
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team and implement programs globally.
- Likely has about 10 years of experience, with some of those years in a professional services firm; we are open to non-traditional career paths
- Prefer someone with experience on growing a small- or mid-size company to a larger organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA from a Tier 1 business school for HR, such as XLRI, SCMHRD, TISS, MDI
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.