Job Title: Vice President / Director, Global Organizational Development
Location City: Gurgaon / Bangalore
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, engineering services, and sourcing. Our clients include leading global companies, service providers, and investors. Clients use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world.
With you on the journey
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
We are seeking a talented Vice President / Director to lead the global organizational effectiveness function. Primarily responsible for setting the strategic vision, execution and adoption of key talent initiatives aligned with the growth of the business, this individual will have a growing list of special initiatives which increase the development and effectiveness of the global workforce. While the global headcount has increased for several years by more than 25% year-over-year, indicating the company will quickly reach 1000 employees, we expect the Vice President / Director, Global Organizational Development to lead initiatives and manage change. While the position reports to the Chief People Officer, the individual will work closely with the India HR V.P, US HR Director and Partners in India US and U.K.
- Working with the leaders and owning responsibility for Organizational Development portfolio.
- Strengthening the Learning and Development function by adding depth to the curriculum, promoting adoption of the existing platform and maintaining alignment of the function with the organization’s culture. Over time, the person can be a co-facilitator on in-house learning modules
- Lead holistic initiatives related to the Employer Brand strategy, aligning adoption with different functions of the organization that engage with our talent (Research, Enabling functions, Recruiting, IT, Finance, real estate, Performance Management, etc)
- Conceive, evaluate, launch and drive adoption of programs to help with the development of our employees, such as employee engagement programs, leader effectiveness programs, and other important organizational surveys (such as new joiners’ assimilation etc.)
- Consult and work with the leadership on major organizational changes impacting talent, such as organization redesign and transition, or policies/processes etc.
Experience and Education Requirements
We are seeking a highly-skilled professional to grow our talent model while staying aligned with our culture.
This person should have:
- Solid experience in organizational development / talent management / performance assessment / succession planning, designing talent models/career paths, and learning and development initiatives across all levels of the organization.
- HR Consulting experience and/or HR line experience with progressive organizations, with advising senior leaders on talent initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management and problem-solving to evaluate and drive adoption of initiatives for talent development
- Demonstrated experience in change management and the ability to connect cross-functional teams during transitions or adoptions of new programs
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team
- Likely has about 10 years of experience, with some of those years in a professional services firm; we are open to non-traditional career paths
- Prefer someone with experience on growing a small- or mid-size company to a larger organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA from a Tier 1 business school for HR, such as XLRI, SCMHRD, TISS, MDI
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.