Our GBS advisory team has developed a checklist to ensure our clients are up to speed on all the talent management and retention strategies.
If you would like to better understand talent management and retention and learn about your peers’ strategies in more detail, reach out for a 30 minute briefing with an analyst.
Checklist for Talent Management and Retention
Improve leverage of existing talent:
- Enhance employee engagement
- Recruit internally
- Focus on L&D
- Evolve the delivery model (onsite/hybrid/remote)
- Improve productivity
Improve talent acquisition:
- Strengthen talent acquisition pipeline
- Evaluate alternate talent sources (outsourcing, gig, contingent)
- Consider expanding location footprint
- Begin onboarding right after offer acceptance
- Benchmark and enhance your EVP
- Develop industry partnerships to create project-ready talent
- Foster partnerships with academia
Fill out the form for a 30 minute talent briefing with an analyst.