Global Services Market Update: Emerging Location Opportunities to Combat Economic Slowdown | Webinar
Global Services Market Update: Emerging Location Opportunities to Combat Economic Slowdown
Explore the 2022 global sourcing market, looking at key developments and overall growth trends for the service provider and GBS markets.
Additionally, we will look at the changes in location strategies adopted by service providers globally and the emerging trends in these locations. We will also discuss the impact of the expected economic slowdown on the market’s overall workforce strategy and offer recommendations to service providers, focusing on which trends to monitor, the importance of sustainable workforce strategy, and the relevance of cost in location decision-making.
What questions will the on-demand webinar answer?
- How has the global service market evolved in 2022, and what are key developments across leading global service providers?
- How has the location strategy for service providers changed in the past couple of years?
- How will the expected macroeconomic slowdown impact the war on talent?
- What are some of the key steps service providers should take as they face the economic slowdown?
Who should attend?
- Service provider leads
- Enterprise | SVM
- Global in-house center (GIC) / Shared services center leaders
- Tech talent leaders
- Global services leaders
- Locations leads