About Everest Group
Everest Group’s research practice focuses exclusively on the global technology and services (IT, business process, and engineering) market and sells a combination of research memberships and custom decision-support to leading enterprises, software vendors, service providers, and other enabling stakeholders (investment firms, economic development agencies, etc.). The unique combination of offerings combined with fact-based research and reputation for quality has led to 20%+ annual revenue growth the past five years.
Everest Group is a global firm, with headquarters in Dallas and offices across the US, Canada, the UK, and India. This role is for our London office, but the candidate can be based from home, and must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Senior Analysts in our technology practice work with clients on the demand, supply, and investment side of the global technology and services market. The role is market-facing and focuses on helping clients maximize the value from their technology and sourcing decisions. The candidate will work with:
- Leading buy-side enterprises on various aspects of sourcing, supplier selection, and technology investments. This will also include work on our proprietary provider assessment framework, PEAK Matrix, to guide client decision making
- Global supply-side participants (technology vendors and IT service providers) on different aspects of go-to-market strategy such as sales, marketing, and competitive intelligence
- Enabling stakeholders (such as investment firms, industry associations, economic development agencies) to provide support on M&A activities, investment evangelization, and value proposition creation
The Senior Analyst will be required to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through written reports, bespoke projects, client enquiry, speaking engagements, and other deliverables. The candidate must be able to analyse, write, participate actively in the sales cycle with our commercial teams and present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop research agendas, and work with clients solving strategic issues around technology sourcing.
- Collaborate with analysts across the firm to deliver research that assists clients with addressing strategic global sourcing issues and market trends in the technology and IT services space
- Create IP for the firm that helps clients address strategic issues within the technology and IT services space
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analysing information collected through interviews, surveys and statistical analyses
- Work closely with Everest Group’s sales and marketing team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of technology, IT services, and strategic sourcing
- Develop a strong external reputation by networking with clients, service providers and analysts, participating in research meetings and other public forums, and publishing leading edge research-based reports, whitepapers and articles
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Project management skills: self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and successfully manage deadlines
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment. Long-term desire to contribute to business growth and build a career as a business leader
- Desire to be in a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment; comfort with ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
Education & experience
We are seeking an individual with a track record of success. This person should have:
- Education to degree level
- 4+ years of experience in a professional services environment (management consulting / business research) such as:
- Global sourcing advisory and technology analyst firms
- Global services and technology focused teams within management consulting firms
- Consulting organizations within Tier 1 IT service providers and technology product companies
- Understanding of and a keen interest in technology and outsourcing issues
- Knowledge of the UK/Ireland and European technology landscape is preferred
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of an individual’s age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.