APPLY ON LINKEDIN
Job Title: Head of GBS Research and Advisory, India
Location City: Gurgaon or Bangalore
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services – this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 – the largest and most complex companies of the world – use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
The Head of GBS Research and Advisory, India will provide leadership to Everest Group’s GBS service offering in India as a member of the overall global GBS team. This role will lead Everest Group’s efforts to cultivate and serve GBS organizations across India. The position will have both leadership and development responsibilities for the overall team as well as an expectation to deliver on revenue targets. The business rationale for the role is to expand the reach of Everest Group’s GBS practice across India by leveraging a fast growth service offering through compelling research products and offerings, effective pursuits of market opportunities, deeper relationships with senior client stakeholders, and developing high-performance teams.
- Serve as a key member of the global GBS leadership team to help grow the business, build capabilities, increase market impact, and develop talent
- Focus on GBS practice area growth and expansion across the GBS/GIC/captive landscape in India
- Contribute to research agenda and IP development efforts, serving as a global expert on matters of personnel expertise (e.g., GBS strategies and organization)
- Collaborate with other leaders of the practice in serving clients globally, developing differentiated IP and capabilities, and building a world-class team
- Interact with the market (e.g., events, meetings, calls, speaking engagements) to build/represent the brand, create relationships, and identify business opportunities
- Lead business development efforts (proposals, sales pursuits, etc.) with support from research sales team and analyst team
- Serve as a thought leader on published research
- Manage a team of around 10-20 people
We are seeking a high caliber individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- At least, 15-20 years of professional experience with 5-10 years’ experience serving clients in a consulting capacity
- Experience serving on the leadership team of a GBS organization supporting multiple corporate functions
- Deep industry and stakeholder ties; knowledge of the GBS/GIC marketplace
- Comfortable working in a global model and collaborating across multiple teams
- Strong problem-solving skills to listen, interpret, frame, and analyse
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving
- Strong executive presence; ability to confidently manage CXO-level relationships within GBS/GIC organizations
- Experience in mentoring and developing high quality talent
- Significant experience in developing, overseeing, and quality-checking work outputsto ensure high impact and executive readiness of deliverables (PPTs, XLS, long text papers, etc). Must be proficient and effective in developing new content by learning new domains and synthesizing into net new insights for clients and industry. Should be able to bring executive friendly view to any output produced by their team
- Experience working with the market – serving clients, pursuing business opportunities, etc. to build strong relationships and trust
- Experience and exposure to global services issues and trends (outsourcing, offshoring), Exposure to industry-specific business process segments in one or multiple industries such as healthcare, banking and financial services, and insurance is desirable
- Strong and engaging communications skills
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.
APPLY ON LINKEDIN