Top Digital Claims in Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance Solutions
Customer expectation for an Amazon-like experience is driving Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers to reevaluate their digital transformation strategies. However, workflow complexities due to multiple intermediaries and legacy systems are resulting in high turnaround time, information leakages, frauds, and, ultimately, a subpar customer experience. To establish a digital-first operating model, insurers initially digitized their sales and distribution operations but soon shifted their focus to low-touch and seamless core operations such as claims management to generate superior efficiency, leverage data and ecosystem insights to identify fraud, and improve the claims ratio by building predictive and preventive capabilities.
In this report, we assess 17 digital claims solution providers featured on the Digital Claims in P&C Insurance Solutions PEAK Matrix®. The study will enable buyers to choose the best-fit provider based on their sourcing considerations, while providers will be able to benchmark their performance against each other.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT Digital Claims in Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance – Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report:
This report examines:
- Examine P&C insurers’ vision to build a zero-touch claims journey and the critical technology components powering this vision
- Assess 17 leading digital claims solution providers for the P&C insurance industry on Everest Group’s Solutions PEAK Matrix® evaluation framework
- List the characteristics of Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants
- Present Everest Group’s take on the strengths and limitations of each provider
- Industry: insurance
- Geography: global
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2021, incremental updates sought from the solution providers in 2022, interactions with leading digital claims solution providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the digital claims solution market
Is the Insurance Industry Seeing a SaaS Revolution or a SaaS Sprawl Challenge?
Insurance Industry Investments in Data Can Create Significant Value
Unleashing the Potential of Data in Insurance – The Road Ahead
Unpacking the Low Code/No Code Opportunity in BFSI
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.