Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) – Technology Provider Landscape with Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
Top Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) Technology Providers
As data volumes increase exponentially, enterprises are adopting AI and ML capabilities to gain business insights and make decisions. However, enterprises face several challenges in deploying ML models to production. As a result, enterprises are leveraging Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) for their deployment, monitoring, and collaboration needs to improve the quality and relevance of ML model results, achieve business-oriented outcomes, and enhance stakeholder experience. MLOps is a growing market, rapidly evolving in terms of product features, architecture, training and support, deployment options, partner ecosystem, and commercial models. Technology providers can help enterprises succeed in their AI/ML transformation journeys by implementing MLOps across the enterprise.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report:
This report features:
- Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® evaluation of Machine Learning Operations technology providers and their categorization into Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants
- An overview of Machine Learning Operations and key challenges in scaling AI
- Key ML platform technology trends
- A detailed assessment of the strengths and limitations of 18 Machine Learning Operations technology providers in terms of their market impact and vision & capability
In this research, we present detailed profiles and assessments of 18 technology providers featured on Everest Group’s Machine Learning Operations Products PEAK Matrix® 2022. Each profile provides a comprehensive picture of the technology provider’s size and scope of business, product capabilities, partnerships, domain investments, and case studies.
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2022, interactions with leading MLOps providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the MLOps products landscape
- All industries and geographies
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Best-in-Class Solutions