Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Operations PEAK Matrix® Assessment
2022 was a tumultuous year for the US healthcare provider landscape. With patient volumes still below pre-pandemic levels, an increase in the average length of stay, severe talent shortages, and escalating costs, nearly half of the hospitals in the country faced negative margins. As healthcare providers face mounting revenue pressures, they are prioritizing the futureproofing of their revenue cycle operations. To overcome the current challenges, healthcare providers are seeking the support of third-party providers to optimize and streamline their revenue cycle processes.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this report, we assess 31 providers featured on the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Operations PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. Each profile offers a comprehensive picture of the provider’s service focus through a snapshot of its key strengths and limitations.
In this report, we examine:
- The RCM Operations PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
- Key insights into PEAK Matrix® dimensions
- The RCM BPS provider landscape
- Providers’ capabilities and market shares
- Providers’ key strengths and limitations
- Industry: healthcare
- Geography: global
- Service: RCM Business Process Services (BPS)
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2023, interactions with leading RCM providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the RCM services market
Related PEAK Matrix® Assessments
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Patient Engagement Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Task Mining Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Clinical and Care Management Operations – Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Our Latest Thinking
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.