Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing (MPHRO) Services
In today’s Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) world, organizations are constantly seeking ways to optimize their operations and enhance their overall efficiency. The ongoing talent shortage, surging inflation, a recessionary environment, and geopolitical instability, coupled with the volatility that the pandemic has caused, have increased enterprises’ openness to leveraging third-party provider support for their HR function. The drive for digital transformation, increasing numbers of first-time outsourcers, and rising demand for next-generation technology and high-end Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) work from mature outsourcers are expected to continue driving market growth in 2023.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this report, we analyze 17 providers on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Multi-Process Human Resource Outsourcing (MPHRO) Services and categorize them as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants. The research will help providers benchmark their capabilities against competitors, while buyers will be able to evaluate the different providers based on their sourcing needs.
In this report, we examine:
- The dynamics of the MPHRO service provider landscape
- A deep-dive analysis of providers based on their market impact and vision and capability
- Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® evaluation of MPHRO service providers
- Top MPHRO service providers across geographies and industries
- MPHRO service providers’ key strengths and limitations
- All industries and geographies
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2023, interactions with leading MPHRO providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the MPHRO market
- MPHRO deals that encompass a minimum of three HR processes
- The deals considered involve a buyer employee size of 1,000 or more
Related PEAK Matrix® Assessments
Financial Crime and Compliance (FCC) Operations Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2024
Lending IT Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing (MPHRO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Banking Operations – Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Our Latest Thinking
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.