Navigating the Automotive Engineering Landscape: Key Priorities for Planning and Investment in the SDV and ACES Market | Webinar
Navigating the Automotive Engineering Landscape: Key Priorities for Planning and Investment in the SDV and ACES Market
Automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), classified as Tier 1, 2, and 3, are experiencing a substantial and permanent change in customer preferences due to the widespread adoption of Software Defined Vehicles (SDVs) and Autonomous, Connected, Electric, and Shared (ACES) technologies – dramatically impacting engineering priorities in these markets.
Watch this on-demand webinar as our experts explore the latest key engineering priorities and why the automotive engineering landscape has evolved. They will also provide practical recommendations for engineering spend and examine the challenges that enterprises currently face.
Our experts will also share the latest impacts on automotive outsourcing and provide insights on how enterprises can effectively realign talent, technology, and ecosystem engagement strategies to scale SDVs and ACES initiatives.
What questions does the on-demand webinar answer for the participants?
- What are the key themes of engineering spending in the SDV and ACES market?
- What challenges do enterprises face while transforming to SDV and ACES vehicle production?
- How do you strategize for talent, technology, and ecosystem leverage to mitigate challenges?
Who should attend?
- CTO, CPO, COO, CEO
- Chief supply chain officer
- Vice president of innovation, automotive
- Managing director – engineering
- Head of information systems R&D
- Vice president – purchasing, engineering
- Vice president – operations
- Global sourcing managers
- Vendor managers
- Head of outsourcing
- Head of engineering
- Exploring the Future of Mobility: Autonomous, Connected, Electric, and Shared (ACES) Mobility Automotive Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021 | Report
- Automotive Engineering Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019: Convergence of Mobility and Digital | Report
- Leading the Pack: Trends for the Top 200 Engineering Research & Development (ER&D) Enterprises 2022 | Report