Key Issues for 2023: Rise Above Economic Uncertainty and Succeed
As we look toward 2023, economic uncertainty is prime and center. Rising inflation, interest rate hikes, and GDP contraction – matched with low unemployment rates and high talent demand – have left business leaders unsure of what to expect and how to prepare for 2023.
Join Everest Group’s Key Issues 2023 webinar as our experts provide insights into the outlook of the global IT-BP industry and discuss major concerns, expectations, and key trends expected to amplify in 2023.
All the data is based on input from global leaders across enterprises, Global Business Services (GBS), and service providers.
Our speakers will discuss expectations for 2023, including:
- The outlook for global services
- Top business challenges and priorities
- Changes in sourcing spend and service delivery costs
- In-demand digital services and next-generation capabilities
- The evolving strategy for talent, locations, and the workplace
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, CFOs, CPOs
- Service providers
- GBS / Shared services center heads
- Global services leaders
- Locations heads
- Market Vista™: Q3 2022 | Report
- Market Vista™: 2021 Year in Review and Outlook for 2022 | Report
- It Is Not a Talent War; It Is a New Reality – 2022 Key Issues in Global Sourcing – Enterprise Perspective | Report
- It Is Not a Talent War; It Is a New Reality – 2022 Key Issues in Global Sourcing – Service Provider Perspective | Report
- Global Locations State of the Market 2022: Talent Drives Locations Strategies | Risk Watch
- Global Services Market Update: Emerging Location Opportunities to Combat the Economic Slowdown | On-demand Webinar