The APAC Cloud Market Landscape: Restructuring Your Cloud Strategy
Enterprises in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region are consuming cloud at a faster rate than in other geographies. But as the cloud adoption frenzy cools, enterprises will need to realign their cloud journeys to address the unique challenges of the APAC market.
In this webinar, Everest Group’s experts will provide buyers and service providers insights into the latest developments, emerging patterns, and potential opportunities of the APAC cloud landscape.
Our speakers will discuss:
- What does the existing APAC cloud market landscape look like, and what are its challenges?
- How can your enterprise map its cloud journey?
- What are the external and internal factors impacting the enterprise cloud journey?
- How can you redefine a value-focused enterprise cloud journey?
Who should attend?
- CIOs and CTOs
- Service providers
- IT strategy heads
- Heads of cloud solutions/competency
- Heads of outsourcing
- Procurement managers
- IT department heads
- Global sourcing managers
- Vendor managers
- Senior marketing executives
- Heads of sales
- The Next-generation Hybrid Cloud Model | Report
- An Integrated Operations Transformation Approach to Cloud and Datacenter | Report
- The Rise of Industry Cloud | Report
- Metaverse Adoption: How Cloud Can Add Reality in Virtuality | Blog
- Technology Service Providers’ Conundrum: Cloud Good for Growth, Not for Their Leadership | Blog
- Demystifying Cloud Advisory | Blog