Job Title: Product Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services – this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 – the largest and most complex companies of the world – use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, the Product Marketing Specialist plays a key role in the Product Marketing team in the development and execution of product marketing strategies for our product portfolio. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to help develop/refine uniquely differentiating value propositions for our solutions, create and optimize programs and assets that drive demand, adoption, and engagement, and collaborate with product marketing to bring new products to market.
- Assist in developing value propositions, positioning, and messaging
- Understand the competitive landscape overall and specialize in 1-2 product areas
- Develop, enhance, and distribute public-facing product marketing materials
- Partner with Sales Enablement to provide material for sales training on new products/capabilities, including regular updates on product enhancements
- Collaborate in the execution of product specific marketing programs, driving alignment and execution to ensure programs deliver on objectives – on time and within budget.
- Track and report on product marketing activity performance. Provide insights and recommendations to improve results
- Provide writing, editing, and project management support for internal enablement and external communications assets, including collateral, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, web content, videos, newsletters, ads, and sales tools
- Work closely with other members of Marketing to plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Demonstrated Ability To:
- Develop strong value propositions and product collateral that engages prospects
- Distill complicated features and solutions into messaging for specific audiences
- Deeply research and back up opinions with thoughtful, valid data from appropriate sources
- Monitor for and identify market signs, trends, and client opportunities
- Push an organization to respond to market needs and to help translate those needs into new and/or refined memberships
- Collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Have a bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes to get things done
- Work autonomously and collaborate effectively as part of a remote team
- Balance vision, passion, and practicality
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in B2B product marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in professional services/research/knowledge product marketing
- Experience conducting client/customer interviews and focus groups to determine needs and assess feedback
- Strong written and verbal communications
- External-facing writing skills such as case studies, sales collateral, and website copy
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.